Saturday, October 25, 2008

Majlis Meminang

Assalamualaikum semua
wahh.. lame dah tak tulis blog diary ni.. lupe trus tuh..hehe..Almaklum lah, bz amat nih .
Now dah dekat nk final, tapi i'm not bz with the studies, but i'm letting myself bz with the other things.. ouhh..
em, Seems like there's a lot to talk about..
1stly, about raya. Everything seems unusual and this raya means almost nothing to me. Most probably because of atok's condition. So this is the most unusual n unhappiest raya i ever had. huh.
2nd is about my birthday. My mom threw a birthday party 4 me, well, of course it was combined together with the open house.Haha. It was so funny and weird, u noe, when a 21 yrs old young lady , celebrated her birthday, but with her mommy's friends?? *sigh*
My birthday , was worst. I cried in the morning, thinking not even ONE of my mates are going to come. O dear, are these decent human being we are calling * Freinds?*.. I'm so dissappointed. I'm so sorry if any of them read this, but these guys i met in university is not whatever i define - a friend. Well, maybe their definitions of "friends" is very unlike me, so, whatever .
However a big big thanks and hugs and kisses to my friends, the convo family. Thanks for those who came, thanks to my dear sweetie,abg zul, kak uyun, arif, abg syam n abg hadi,and their mates as well(abg man n abg wan). Eventhough the sun had hid himself when they arrived, but they can never imagined, how i really appreciate and if only i can show my gratefulness towards them. God bless my friends, i love them! This goes to the soulmate who made a special phone call from Aussie, thanks sis, i love you!=)
3rd, bout my new pair of lovely -pinky white- sneakers! Owh, since i last saw them at Isetan when me and my family were having "shopping raya", i can never took my eyes off them. and finally! this pair of shoes, is mine... WAA! I am super duper happy ..
hehe.. thanks for those who support and share for this shoe. (It was bought with my duit birthday.hehe). Been so tired looking for this new NIKE Capri Lace Leather in all Al-Ikhsan outlet(Bangi, Putrajaya and Kl). I also got myself into NIKE studio in Alamanda & after all dissappointment, i finally grinned at Nike Mid Valley. Yuhuu.. Worth the hardship and patience..hee..( i even thinking of ordering that Capri from Umai in Aussie =-P.. gee..).
4th and last, peminangan for my brother. I'm in JB rite now, stuck in Mutiara JB hotel room, while my little bros are having that 'bola' time, and my parents are at my 'in-law-will be'. Havent been back yet, they must be having good time there. huhu. It is so fortunate there is wifi here so i'll never be bored.. hee=)
Erm, okay, its done here. I do think there's something not nice about my blog. most probably its bcoz i'm lack of pictures. i could have put my pics of shoes here, my bro's 'merisik' ring here, photos of our raya celebrations, or my cake and birthday presents. Haha.. just let it be like that. just bcoz i like it that simple way. ( or u can just assume it's due to my laziness..haha!)

2 comments:

rahmahmokhtaruddin said...

hye..
very good n overwhelming writing you have there.. sorry, if i am one the friend you did mention in your page..

however, i believe i had explained the situation clearly to you right, my dear? so sorry i could not make it to your house that day..

by the way, good luck for your upcoming final exam, have a pleasure and splendid moment while answering your paper.. i believe, you can do it, as long as you do not tense and uptight yourself =]

mumu maira said...

abg nk kawen dh ke??
how come ure not telling me???