Sunday, February 27, 2011

The day they went away

And there they are.
They went back to Malaysia, for good. Except for kakak, who is scheduled to be back here on September, alone.
It was a heartbreaking moment you know. I feel like losing my family! Abg Sham has been like, what, somebody i could seek advice. Kakak was. i dont know how to describe. a sister? or mother? or savior? somebody u could rely on to. Here. When i was all alone in Korea. 

And Adam, the only apple of our eye. It is tough to learn and believe that they are not here anymore. And, we, -me, abg hasan n kak hana- feel like, oh God there's no more big family house for us on raya or weekends or whenever we feel like we need a family. No more abg sham's asam pedas or rendang, or sayur goreng or whatever. No more kakak's funny stories, or my stories to make her laugh. Oh as u just know what adorable thing about her that i love is her laugh. She is the one who always laugh at my silly jokes. 

And Adam. Oh my, u naughty little Adam, u left me finally. 



How on earth are we-the ones left here in CAU- are going to get through this. 


BTW, have a nice life there all of u. Our memories will stay burning in my heart. I miss u guys so very much. Please take care and do come back and visit sometime. Love u !

Dedicated to dear brother and sister, Kak Norinah Abd Rahman, Abg Shiham Hamzah and little cutey Adam Shiham. :'(

No comments: