Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm so much in need of a getaway : ridiculous escapade!!

Salam hi hello gentle readers.. Been wanting soooo much to write since I don't know when. I have a lot of stories in list for the last two months but just didnt got a chance :(

What can I say, 2011 left with thousand bittersweet memories. May 2012 be a blissful year and brings belssings... :) 

At this moment, all I wanted soo much is to lay down on a really really big wide bed. A comfy one. Super comfy. Since November, most of my sleeptime spent on a piece of box. So sad.
Picture shows my 'bed' for the last 2 months .. It is pathetic isn't it?But what can I do what can I say, I was in the office 24 hours a day everyday. okay. sometimes minus 1 hour-go back and get shower. There was a time in December when I didn't shower for three days in a row and sleep like 3 hours on my 'bed' every nite. Again it is so pathetic!

We even went to field test on a super freezing day which drove me crazy....There is still one good thing, we got a chance to eat a yummylicious rice cooked together with oyster + oyster korean pancake at a very famous oyster restaurant there in Anseong. So i went crazy and frenzy : 
Satisfied with the yummylicious oystersssssss. marvellous!







Next, I already announced and invited my families, relatives and fellow friends to my you-already-know-wedding with dear Raja Hassanul, via FB few days ago. I wish you guys would be happy to attend and may your presence double the joy. Or at least, for those who unfortunately couldnt make it there, I  really appreciate your doa :)
Ceremony at groom's side will be held in Ampang on 4th of February..

I've been going through many-many-many sleepless nights, working very hard, eating very fast and spending very wise (almost none  - except for meals) . So I am beginning to lose conscious, I feel extremely exhausted, I get hungry easily! - every single second (impact from not chewing food properly), and becoming really broke. Why should I be broke, I spend wisely didnt I? But this semester we received no bonus due to no extra field test. We just work very hard in the office. And monthly pocket money goes to the wedding ceremony, and also, the gas and electric bill stakes super duper high due to the winter season. This make me realized that without bonuses and extra cash, I barely survive the winter! Hopefully things would be better in summer. I worked so hard yet still so broke and penniless, and I dont have time for myself even. I hate it so much and I'm struggling inside, persuading and convincing myself to just be patient and hang on. Please hang on.


I have a vacation for a month, to go back and get myself busy with the weddings and all. But report on weekly activities should still be submitted, so by the end of February I shall finish my thesis, complete with findings and writing. Everything. Should I work on the pelamin? Oh my this is so stressful..


All I want is to lay on peaceful sandy beach just relaxing and enjoy sun-bathing with nothing on my mind. - but now is a rainy season nadia! 



Or it wud be completely a great great great great  retreat to go away and hide in a room equipped with super comfy bed and pampers my abused self and mind with the best vacation ever. 

I would DIE to just pretending being a princess, even for a day.

Oh God BLESS anybody out there who presented me with this kind of gift! :D - dream continuesss.......-



I am still on track, keeping up and relying with faith. But I couldn't lie that I want to go back Malaysia so badly............


* Entri ini mengandungi banyak sungutan dan sungutan yang tidak sesuai dibaca oleh kanak-kanak yang bersekolah. Cuma rasa cambest bila tulis and spit it out. Allow me.. please.

No comments: