Friday, April 3, 2009

Late Night Talk

Salam and hi,

This week is my final exam's week and until now, I have eventually had 4 papers already. The only paper left is Hydraulics, which will be on Monday. I'm not in the moment of talking about my exams. Everything has been clearly explained by my classmates Mushai, Anis, Dewi, Pida and Hawa.

I only pray for the best to achieve my target for this semester.


After the exams we still have presentation for our big, major, integrated project- The Structural Design of a Bungalow. As for this presentation, I haven't done anything yet especially the calculations for beam, slab , column and footing. Actually I do believe that all of my friends also never start working on that yet; but as usual, working together with Wei Chern always made me getting on my nerves and trigger my sense of alertness.

The presentation date hasnt been announced yet but i heard some speculation that it will most probably be on Friday. All groups on Friday.. Any inquiries, refer to Prof Wan, this is just a speculation..=)

If the presentations are going to be deliver on Friday, that means on 10th april. Then I have 2 days to go back home and relax before going for my internship on 13th.

Back 2-3 months before i felt so excited, but right now i feel a little bit nervous. Maybe because I never get chance to dealt with people before. I never even had a part time job!. Just pray for the best again, anyway..

No comments: