Friday, August 28, 2009

20-1-1 no more...:(

Writing name in the blue logbook no more
Greeting them good morning no more
Make morning coffee in the pantry no more
Get the head into esteem no more

filing no more
designing no more
drafting no more
studying no more
analysing no more

green partition no more
slow-net computer no more
narrow path to the file stack no more
double- phone ringing no more

en fadli's silly jokes no more
abg cipoi's jewang song no more
kak mimi's hilarious laugh no more
kak malisa's high-pithched voice no more
kak sharifah's poco-poco no more
dr hamiruce's pau goreng no more
abg nizam's shy smile no more
kak syai calling dd no more
che' det's jokes no more
en shalaby's quizzes no more
en hanis's smile no more
the trainees no more
prof's "Assalamualaikum!" no more

The havoc in the office no more
the laughter we shared together no more
the jokes they once told no more
the pressure on the dateline no more
the puzzle before the problems no more
the silly acts by those colleagues no more

No single view of them is just not normal to me.
The thought of not anymore belong to the office is killing me.
The fact that I'm no more there is hard to believe.
Everything is just not normal to me.

I miss the moment together
I miss their voices
I miss en fadli calling my name
I miss everything there already!

No comments: