Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hectic Weekend ( Nasi wont basi version)

Hectic Weekend- just as the title sound.. I had the most exciting and tiring weekend after all. Blame it on the Pesta Konvo.. hehe

Listed are few events and memorable moments happened during last weekend:-
  1. Grand opening ceremony on Friday night was awesome! It includes the presence of mummy Suria and my adorable baby Darwisy! yeeppie2..
  2. Convo Higher Committee reU from PK34(on the night).. I met several of them.. miss them much!
  3. Convo Higher Committee reU from PK33(today)- McD session.. hehe..ard 10 ppl attend
  4. Waiting for almost 3 hours on Sunday night for the so called 'gathering' unofficially announced by Mr Mahzan.. Thanks to him we wait for nothing.. Happa Ini Cakap Tara Boley Pakai La Ini worang..
  5. My best bro Buddy MERAJUK!!!!!! He's still not in the mood right now. Bcuz we were late and he went home already, frustrated for not gotten chance to capture the moment..=( I'm so sorry bro.. that nasi wont basi anyway.. We can still heat them up or make nasi goreng.. U know how creative the convoian are.. come on..cheer up bro..
  6. U dont wanna know how much I spent this weekend.. U dont wanna know.. U dont wanna know... aaaaaaaaaarrghhhh...
  7. Abg Hadi , Kak Farah, Abg Syam, Abg Man convo .today. I want to remember.
  8. My dear sweetie sakit sampai kena pegi klinik. He caught fever too and i'm soooooooo scared.. I want to remember it also.

I'm too tired already.. Bobom jom!

No comments: