Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Weekend!

Salam Hello Gentle Readers!

I went to UKM last Saturday to pick my graduation robe. It was totally a blast weekend. I met my classmates and we had really great time together. We had nasi beriyani gam for lunch and went for karaoke. At about 5.30 in the evening ( when the weather is just nice) we went to Botanical Garden Putrajaya to take pictures. Thank God it was a clear, windy day so the pictures were awesome. Gorgeous models should be credited for that reason too. *wink*




It was fun it was fun! Although I met somebody I don't  like earlier. Lucky that person wasnt stuck with us till the end of the day. Such an eyesore.Yuck! 

After Maghrib we all went back but Ecah and me went to Suria's house. Oh not to forget I would like to thank Suria for providing accomodation, great dinner and breakfast. May God bless you. Plan for a movie that night got to be cancel cuz Shakira had an urgency at home. But we all are tired. So we sleep earlier that night. 


The next morning (after a long good sleep) Abg Zul picked me and we went to Langat for the fruits. Ayah n ibu were already there. I helped ayah plucked the rambutan and had great time with the durians. hehehe...


Chemi isossoyo~~

All the joy that we had together, are going to be memories that will remain forever.... :')

2 comments:

ZooL.Ahmad said...

TAHNIAH TAHNIAH!!!

izwan said...

tahniah farah nadia.. :)
konvonya dah lepas ye? hehe
skrg watpe?