Sunday, April 10, 2011

Soft and Delicate

The best thing of Winter is that we are really looking forward for the coming Spring. How great it would be to get rid of the bitter-cold-windy winter. Hurm. The weather at the moment is nice. I'd prefer this kind of weather, rather than last month's. It is 11-13 deg celcius daytime and 6-9 deg celcius night time. And i dont really need to switch the heater on every single second I am in my room, though, I still need it to operate whenever I'm going to bed.


Somehow, due to unexplainable factors, my body seems not to be in good shape this few days. The circulation is not going well. Physically, and mentally. I feel soft and delicate. Even a single little ignorance could shake me so hard. Oh , I really wish the tiny buds of flowers bloom this very soon. They may act as the best remedy and calm me down.


No comments: