Monday, October 10, 2011

Saying goodbye to Autumn soon

Winter is definitely on its way.
My skin is getting rough. My lips crack more often. I have flaws. The wind blows cold air. Colder when the night comes. Colder everyday.

I couldnt bear the coldness with 2 shirts anymore. I need body hugging innerware. And a thick warm wool to wear outside.

The workloads seem endless. There arent hundreds, but tons of them. All the 3 subjects require me to handle more than just reading. All of them require digging and searching. Assignments and more than just enough presentations.

And how clever I am to attend this extra Korean class. It is okay to learn a bit advanced or intermediate. But because of the colloqium every saturday morning, I only got the chance to attend the basic 1 class. Start from the scratch. Anyway, I'm improving, at least, I hope.

I am stuck with modelling again. But I never left my numerical analysis on deflections. Also I really have to jump down into new research pool of waves, which is, a whole new environment.

And I have new status. So look here I am. a 25 hours a day learner and researcher. Include weekends. Bye!

No comments: