Thursday, October 20, 2011

Updates (Haa..aaa..CHUM!)

Salam hi hello gentle readers.

Firstly..Haa..aaa..CHUMM! 

ahahermm. sorry. aherm. I feel uneasy and cold.

Secondly, this is the end of October. Therefore at night the temperature falls down to 4 degree celcius. And for two days in a row we have to be out doing 5 hours-field-test; at this temp? aaaa..aa....CHUM!.. Yeap!


I don't fancy winter that much. I cannot stand coldness actually. I started wearing >3 layers cloth beginning of October. Right now, I am on 4 layers-1 coat. On December?January? I don't to even think about it.

I spend about 3-4 minutes standing in front of heater every morning after bath.

My supervisor gave me few challenging tasks and he insists to see the results by Monday next week. I have more than I could catch by both of my hands, YET, I still spend hours browsing - shame on me *sigh*

I brought 2 large packets of -18sachets-3-in-1 morning-beverage (Vico & Ovaltine) when I came back to Korea after Raya. But I'm out of them-both. So sad.

aaaa...aaaCHUM! (excuse me). 

I spend approximately 8 hours (or less) at home every day. The remaining 16 hours?? COMPLETELY in School of Engineering, 중 앙 대학교... uhuk uhuk uhuk .. I need more time at home. I need to do the washing, cooking, cleaning, arranging n decorating, resting, blah-ing, blah-ing, blah-ing... (Ok, ignore me)

Anyway to readers, if u please, do pray for me over here. I just ask randomly for people to pray for me, because I don't know whose prayer among you, will be granted. I wish we may get whatever good things we want, may Allah bless us and lighten the way.

Last but not least, I love myself and I love my companion at this moment.


Ha..aaa...CHUM! (sorry)


Ok bye!

;)

No comments: