Thursday, September 17, 2009

Narrow Escape!

I was heading back to UKM, from my friend's house.
I was riding scooter with Dalila, she drove, i sat at the back.
It was at the roundabout.
Our bike was hit by a really big lorry at the back.
We fell off, well i fell exactly right under the lorry, and when I look up, it was the tyre there in front of me.
2 axle , so big tyre..

Despite the pain, I quickly get up and ran by the curbside.
Can't stop shivering. It was the most frightened moment in my life.

If i was late for seconds, I can't picture myself under the lorry tyre..


Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.

Merely narrow escape!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

syukur kamu masih selamat, alhamdulilah

NORFARAH NADIA said...

ya...syukur sgt aku masih boleh beraya

husni said...

alhamdulillah...
bersyukur..
selamat hari raya..
nanti naik kereta lak..

umai said...

subhanallah.. seb baik awk tak pape.. huhu.. dat was realy scary.. u ok now?

NORFARAH NADIA said...

ok2..no prob.. trauma sket jek. hehe