Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Baby

My mom scanned some pictures of me when i was a baby, and posted it on my Facebook wall. Recently she babysitting her friend's newborn. I do love to point a hypothesis that she missed the old times, when i was a baby. Hey, I was one very cute little baby back then. And still cute now, only I am a young lady now. hehehe.. enjoy the pics.


click for larger view
This is me, not even a year old.





On my brother's 2nd birthday. I'm not even a year old yet. But become so gemok already.
I dunno why the picture is so small


 
click for larger view
Pic taken in studio. Two bottom teeth if u guys noticed. My mom said
I wasn't able to walk yet this time. Still learning i guess.. hehe

This baby is now 22 :)


click for larger view
Me, my mom, and my brother - Aidilfitri, Atuk's house, Melaka
I really missed those moment.

 
click for larger view
It's me and my brother
I maybe 3 or 4 years old, but still I was a baby at that time.
Being the baby of the family for 10 years before Haziq was born. hehe
Look, pipi still maintain..




******



click for larger view
Again, this gemok baby is now a young lady.
I'm sure mom miss this baby so much, or to hold
a very cute, kissable, huggable, lovely little baby like this one.
Haha. Kenapa mesti puji diri sendiri banyak2.. Haha
 If I were to have a baby soon, I want the babay tembam like this one. Ibuuu.. dulu bagi makan susu apa ek? hehe..



*****


I love babies. I love myself when I was a baby (what kind of statement is this? :P  ) I love my mom for raising me up till I grown up and become a lovely young lady (lovely keee?haha).. Thanks a lot mommy jaga saya sampai besar macam ni. Dan saya masih gemok sekarang.. :P








Baby tadi tengah betulkan safety helmet yang 
dia dapat masa pergi CIDB Convention Centre tadi.
Hehehe.. Tapi sekarang baby tu dah besar..:)





:)

No comments: