Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy Weekdays, Easy Sundays..

I don’t have much to write. The learning process are going really well. Weekdays are always busy for me. Classes, discussions, studies, assignments, my daily routine are full of them. However my first week without transport is a bit troubling. Waiting for the bus is very time consuming. ( My scooter was taken by my brother. He needs transport to go to work. Well, he seems more needy than me, so I allow him to use my scooter). Anyway troubles make u appreciate more what u have and what goes around you. I take it as a challenge, like usual :)

But as the weekend turns up, I have a great time with my fellas. A nice long chat and a midnight movie usually works to refresh my tired little body and brain. Hehe

Oh yes . I was told that one of my Professor has gone through this diary-I assumed almost all posts. And oh I do feel embarassed because I did talk about him and the other lecturers in my writings. And about my love story too.
Oh malunya! malunya!

P/s : Does SABian really get married early ? haha.. Can’t stop thinking bout that. :P

2 comments:

OAK said...

Not all SABian get married early... but whats wrong with getting married early.. our great-great grandmother/father did that too.. even earlier... ohhh.. anak-anak era IT ni lain sikit... or lain banyak to be more specific...

tak baik tau mengata cikgu...

NORFARAH NADIA said...

Well , Last time they dont have computers, no handphones, mp3, ipod, ps3, or even TV!

Kalau tak kahwin, boring lah kan.. hehe..

Btw : Sempena bulan syawal ni saya mintak ampun dan maaf banyak2.. :D