Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kerana UKM Aku Turutkan

I had so much things to be done this week, eventhough this week is supposed to be our midterm break.  The transport's fieldwork, the thesis, the environment lab, the report, the presentation, the tutorials, the business proposal, the exam preparation. There are still several tasks I haven't gone through. Not even a bit!

This evening Abg Zul called me and asked to go out, dine and have some leisure time together. I picked up the phone, I was telling him how much work I have and how I just realized that it should be done before next week, when I suddenly burst into tears. I wasn't realized at first, but I was crying and sobbing shakingly out of control. I was so stress at that time. So stress I feel so dull! Anyway I feel a bit release after that. Huhu..

Allah, give me strength to face everything..


Tinggal emak tinggal saudara
Kerana kasih aku turutkan
Tinggal rumah tinggal selesa
Kerana UKM aku turutkan



P/S : I told my mom, and she said " Ai, macam tu pun nak nangis macamana nak jadi budak final year ni. Banyak kerja pun nak nangis.."

4 comments:

mumu maira said...

syg, did i miss sthing?

da 2nd parag.. hehe..

NORFARAH NADIA said...

Err.. berbaik semula la syg.. :)

husni said...

second para : dats good
nyway, best tensen-tensen..haha
itulah kemuncak as student..

NORFARAH NADIA said...

kak husni>> i guess so ;)