Monday, November 2, 2009

The Log Book

Salam, Hello gentle readers.

I had my LI(internship) presentation last saturday. I had so much to tell but the panels were in rush, so I was presenting like Shinkansen. Bit disappointed there. Don't want to talk about it.

I also got my LI log book back yesterday. It's Mr Zawawi did the marking. I'm happy for having the log book back, cuz I thought the logbook is gonna be faculty's property. Thank God it wasn't. Because my logbook contains sooo much informations and calculations that I might need to use in future.

Good news is that, Mr Zawawi was quite impressed with the report. I'm happy to see that he wrote 'good!' on my executive summary. And I appreciated what he commented about the logbook.

"Woww, you really learned a lot during your LI.
You need to thank Prof Wan and Fadli(my supervisor) 
for exposing you to so many things.
*******************(this is confidential)

Very good report.Syabas."




Well I'm glad reading his comment. Everybody knows that Mr Zawawi is very2 kind hearted and gentle and  I dont have to explain more about him.


But what most important here is the knowledge i gained from my supervisor and Prof Wan himself. I think the person who should be credited is not me, but these 2 persons. I don't know how else to explain their effort in training me and my mates, providing and equipped us with as many engineering knowledge as they can during the 5 months. And even so, Prof Wan still felt like we didn't exposed much and that his company is not good enough. Oh Prof Wan, u're being such a great 'boss', 'father' and 'teacher' to us. Guys, be alert that I'm not saying he isnt be 'garang' to us. Hehe..

Prof was always a 'subject' we don't wanna come across to back in the office. Scary things, that's what we think of him. But the fact, we did learned a lot under his 'scary' grin.. huhu.. He is actually nice, caring, with his concern and advices. Sound more like a daddy pulak , haha. But he is. He is, sometimes sound like a father to us. Sometimes sound like an 'ustaz' and sometimes sound like a fierce teacher. hehe

Mr Fadli, my supervisor is more like a brother. I usually get blank and blurr(but not shallow!), however he guides me and teaches me and shows me things and never give up. He is my advisor, (because he keeps giving 'ceramah' a lot!).. But he just showing his care, and I really2 appreciate that. It's a little sad here, talking about them. :(

Therefore, I just wanna thanks these 2 people soo much. I want to give them credits, for being such a great 'boss'. But , not to leave out, the other officemates.:) We really enjoyed our internship at UKM Perunding Kejuruteraan & Arkitek Sdn Bhd!!!





It's me and my supervisor, Mr Fadli.



This is the only pic of me and Prof Wan! haha



Thank you.Thank you. Thank you.
:D


4 comments:

~mushai~ said...

tahniah2..
that confidential part..i knew..haha

NORFARAH NADIA said...

heee...
thanks Mushai..

Anonymous said...

eh eh... kang koyak lagi seluar pulak. By the way good luck in your future.. be the best among the best.. keep smiling and don't give up.. -mr mfar-

NORFARAH NADIA said...

Whoaaa!!! Thank you mr mfar! hehehehe... Thank you thank you thank you.. I'll remember your good deeds forever..