Monday, November 2, 2009

Retail Therapy does work

ilSalam, hello gentle readers.

This week is the most stressful week so far, in this semester. But I don't know what comes ahead. What's important is that it couldn't be worst.

So, I just finished my Management midterm exam this afternoon, and decided to have my 'retail therapy' routine. It is common things I do especially when the pressure level is high.

Went out at about four, to have a walk, window shopping, and watch movies. I surveyed movies earlier and decided to watch 'The Traveller's Wife', but turned out I bought ticket for 'Jennifer's Body'. This, is also normal to me, planning this way, and do it the other way around. Jennifer's Body is categorized under label 18SG. Practically, I didn't watch horror movies because I'm not brave enough for that. Somehow this time for real, i walked into the cinema and watched the movie until the end, without letting out even single cry. Hey, leave alone the scream! :P



There are about 2 hrs before the movie started, and I went window shopping around the mall. I want to buy new blouse, so I get into every single store selling women's outfit. Not interested in anything, I frustrated. And walk away. Tak puas lagi, I walked into Carrefour pulak. Just wandering around.

Suddenly I saw a sign said 'clearance sale' - plus a lot and lot of books.. Quickly get myself busy there and manage to grab 3 books for only RM15! (I have a book, bought at the BookFair PWTC last 7 month-but never read, until now) Shhh.. Just don't tell my mom. Keep it to yourself.  But all those books look so tempted and irresistible. Once I got hold of them, I didn't have the heart to put them back on to the shelf. (stop giving excuses, Nadia!)

I grinned all my way to the counter, before I saw a pretty nice shirt. Simple, but nice just the way I've always wanted. Try it out, it fits me perfectly, and off to the counter!

I grinned all the way down to the cinema. =)

*******

There's another things besides; I left my key room in the room while the room is locked from the inside. I tried to insert a card to swipe between the door panel(like I used to do in KKM), but failed. Seek help from my friend ( Pegawai muda PALAPES) , and she did something that never ever crossed my mind. I never thought that I could get in to my room by window, because my room is on the ground floor. Every window for groundfloor rooms is protected by steelbars. But what my friend did was, she pulled the steelbar aside(it is not a hard task, but it never crossed my mind!) Is good to be friend with somebody who knows survival. And then I get in, through the window, landed on the table(safely), and took the keys. Whoa! Thanks syhuhada...

No comments: