Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nothing new..

Boring~
 Suddenly i feel so boring.. This post is boring , this blog is boring...

Raya Haji:
 Went back kampung, hari khamis lagi, my dad pick me up.
 Jumaat raya, macam biasa , potong lembu..
 Sabtu my dad said everybody forget his birthday (on Friday) ! oh Gosh! we did forgot! sorry3 dear daddy... So at night we made up make up barbeque , celebrating his birthday, inviting relatives and cousins, bought cakes and candles..
Ahad, went back to Bangi in the evening, sampai UKM malam.

Last night:
Mom called, said daddy want to pick me up. We went to Bagan Lalang to eat seafood. We even overnite at Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang there. Well i was prepared, with my shirts, toiletteries, laptop and everything.
But my family didnt plan to stayback. So they bought everything at the convenience store, dad even buy kain pelekat.

Today:
we check out at 12 noon, arrive UKM about 1pm, lunch at cafe Fac, then head up to Kompleks Bestari for enterpreneur talk.. again.. boring~

Now: back at my room, rasa lapar.. but malas nak kuar cari makan. so makan roti je.. i was thinking nak buat thesis.



Tu je.. Life's been busy lately.. Stress level increasing ..

No comments: