Monday, May 3, 2010

ACES EVERYBODY!

IN LIFE

I DON'T WANT TO FAIL

I WANT TO PASS

I DON'T WANT TO JUST PASS

I WANT ABOVE THE PAR

I DON'T WANT JUST ABOVE THE PAR

I WANT EXCELLENT

I DON'T WANT JUST EXCELLENT

I WANT AN A

I DON'T JUST WANT AN A

I WANT A 100 PERCENT!!



Why I'm not this motivated before?
I wish I were, so my life would be better
So my self confidence would boost higher

Well, of course, no regrets for something from the past
 As easy as the lips say"Hey, look forward!"

  
But we always frown and look behind
As if the shadows form the past are chasing
And we are taken aback
By our own 'good' deeds


Hey, hey just yet
Life is something we need to appreciate
With love, with people
With luck, something to gamble

So move on buddy Its not too late
To strive, focus and be great



MOVE EVERYBODY, ACES ARE MAKING THEIR WAY!!!!!!





ALL THE BEST!





P/s : Engkau mengarut ape ha Nadia.... (^  ^)"

1 comment:

jimmy_ayah said...

(^_^) gambate...