Friday, May 21, 2010

VIVA dah habis!

Salam hello gentle readers!


Lets party2 I finished d VIVA

Lets hooray2 everything went well

Lets yippie2 yaaa I'm done with my undergraduate study



Oopps but Prof Riza asks us to do something with the sensitivity test. Hurmmm.. But we did EXACTLY like what Prof Amir did, with Shat referring to his PhD thesis, and I am referring to his journal.

And Prof Amir just told us to put it in 'cadangan kajian lanjutan'. Seems like he doesnt really cares what Prof Riza said. ahah!  So the one left confused here is me and shat. huh!

Anyway I'm gonna meet my supervisor today to verify this matter. Hoping that it will settle soon ;)

Oh, I didnt managed to put every single name of personnel involved in completing my thesis in the 'Penghargaan' part..
So here goes the appreciation :

  1. First big big big thanks to my supervisor Prof Amir for guiding me along the way (of course).
  2. Second double big thanks to my parents. The whole thesis project was funded by them. Mom, dad, I cant pay you back now. Bila dah kerja dah ada banyak duit adik bagi k. (reimbursable org kata) haha
  3. Again big big big thanks to Abg Zul, for being a very good companion, and driver. He accompany me all the way to Kuantan, taking one day off from his work, let us ride in his car, and drive me to all 8 territories in Kuantan. Also pay for my meal. *wink*
  4. Also big thanks to my best friend Muhd Areepo. I went to Kuantan for the first time with him. He bought me the ticket, and accompanied me to MPK, let me use his HP for taking pictures, and we were back in Bangi on the same day cuz he got courses the next day. (he didnt tell me because he had promise to accompany me.) Oh I'm touched :')
  5. Next goes to Abg Shah. Also thousand thanks because he guided me the way and showed me congested road in Kuantan during my first arrival in Kuantan with Arep. He was also being a great help guiding abg zul, and let abg zul sleep in his house, and he also bring us to the great ikan bakar restaurant in Sg Karang! Oh not to forget he helps me distribute my questionnaires and posted them back to me. :')
  6. Big thanks also to mimie, my cousin. She let me stay in her hostel room that night, and helps me distribute the questionnaires too! :)
  7. Oh, this is special to Mr Wan Khairul Amili, without his help, I just cant finish analyzing using that SPSS software :')
  8. Also to my mate, Siti Shatirah who did the same topic with me, I wish u all the best! 

Okay okay i think enough with the list. Not to forget my biggest appreciation to my mentor Prof Othman A. Karim for his concern and motivation. Really appreciate that. :'). Also to my favourite people,  Ct Ecah, Nur Shakira and Mohd Ramzi. These people have been standing along with me thru my ups and downs, calming me and be very supportive and understanding. They know how to cheer me up and they never give up on me. Thanks a lot friends :')


Thanks to all my classmates and my brothers and sisters (the convo family) for all your support. I heart you all! Mmmuaahh! :)

No comments: