Monday, February 16, 2009

Hectic and joyous

Hello everybody.

What a day.. It's been a hectic yet really2 joyful moment. aha, we had this kinda program called KTK-Karnival Teknologi Kejuruteraan. I'm not even on the committee but as part of the faculty member itself, I did aware of everything goes around while KTK is being held. They had a motorshow today, together with the sports - futsal, tarik tali, netball. My fellow JKASian sent 1 team to beat the opponent on futsal. There goes our 7 heroes , and with great spirits running profusely through our vein, we (the beauties) all came for supports and cheers. Unfortunate for the group, not even made it to the semi final, and JKAS is already familiar with that. heeee..

1.30pm-I went back to my room to eat and pray and lay around till about 2.30 when ecah came.We chat a little, rest a little, and move our ass to KKM, where Ecah's boyfriend convinced her about the bunkface show. I doubted it, normally it was at night, not on a broad day like this. It's burning hot out there. We came and witnessed, the saringan of battle of the band.

Later her boyfriend got tired of waiting and we all went back. Haha i told u d..
I always wanted a maximum rest after a tired day so i slept. Then my growling stomach woke me up. Ecah and me started chatting and blabbering about what a boring night it was. We then came out with a good solution. Haha.. Have meal and go ronggeng. But we are not alone.

Hehe thanks to u fellas. A boring , lousy night just turned up into such wonderful time to spend. We enjoyed entertaining ourselves. haha.


The phrase for today : All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy

4 comments:

daly said...

you've been tagged! heh0~

Rahsia Kurus Pikat Lelaki said...

aku ade interview la hari berikut pada malam yg boring ko tuh...xdpt gak g tgk muke bunk!!

NORFARAH NADIA said...

hehe huhu haha

cume nk cakap
"PADAN MUKE ARIP!"

ngee~

Anonymous said...

oooo..kuar ronggeng malam2..keje xsiap..