Friday, March 6, 2009

My BUSY schedule

Yesterday
-woke up subuh in the morning, get dress, make my way to ukm-by being my dad's passenger
-slept all way to ukm, arrived around 8.30, headed straight to my bed, slept again
-10 o'clock, ringing of my phones nearly took my spirits away-i woke with a start!, wei chern called several times, waited for dear to pick me up and fetch to faculty-where wei chern waited for me already.
-10.20 i arrived jkas lab and wei chern wus like" they wanna use this lab, y are u late, next time come early"..i wuz like"ok."(like always)
-11.oo dear picked me and we went to mcD(as i have no appetite to eat), even at McD, i didnt finished the meal.
-12.00 already in hydraulic class
-1.00 break where i sat with ecah and finished my 'unfinished' fillet o fish
-2.00 in class again for structural design, Prof Khalim said we should be able to design column by now..
-4.00 class finished. Yet wei chern tod me to wait in the lab to do the esteem. We design our bungalow with esteem till 6.00
-6.10 At ecah's college, where dear gave her the hard disk cover she ordered. After Ecah left, we discuss the activities for games slot in Redang as Kak Uyun are already upset with our progress.
7.00 Already at Ameer Ali , continue writing the details for each games.
8.00 Back in my room, took bath, get dress.
8.29 Kiosk, continue writing on the details of games while waiting for my group members for discussion..
11.20 Finished discussion, headed straight to KKM where Kak Uyun, Abg hadi n Abg Zul were discussing about the activities
12.38 In Ecah room , luckily she isnt sleep yet. Doing my VB calculator and VB report.
4.10 On Ecah bed, praying to wake up early the next day

Today

7.20 In the toilet, took bath and get dressed
8.28 In front of block B PPBL, apparently i'm the only person there
8.48 Presenting a conference in front of lecturer
9.50 Back on bed, my room, sleep heavenly.. aah
.
.
.
.
Routine went on and on..


Idioms for the Day : Hold Your Horses

No comments: