Thursday, September 30, 2010

C..c..c..co..col..cold..coldd...

So , in the morning and at night the temperature is gonna be below than 10 degree. 8 or 9 or 10. It is ok in the lab, or whenever i go out for lunch. But i hate the journey of going to school in the morning. Especially today when I hav to wear a formal dress for the seminar, WITHOUT any pocket on it. Hence, my fingers are exposed, they are the part of my body which are very sensitive with coldness. So congratulations, they are now all red and swollen.


==> mom, if u happened to read this, i think u know how will i react against coldness. Cant even bear the air condition at home. T_T


The sun shines bright today, regardless of the weather forecast's estimation that today is gonna be partly cloudy. However despite the bright day, I dont feel good about today's state of coldness. Somehow it seems to cause me headache. Ok I hate headache. Who doesnt anyway. The head feel heavy, visions blurring, and there is a sting feeling on my nose, in between the eyes. 


I think I really have to eat a lot and save some fat for the winter. 

















Okay that was an excuse. I have to say that I really eat a lot recently. *sigh


Hai si ros putih..






1 comment:

Unknown said...

slamat berhibernasi.

hee..