Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good Mood :D

Salam hi hello gentle readers!

I'm in quite a good mood today, woke up in the morning, turned on the radio and keep on singing. Maybe because it's a holiday today? Or I had a very good sleep last night? Or I managed to properly cooked my dinner for the first time ahaa, what a moment to remember! Or perhaps it's the 'raya' mood coming back, because the Thanksgiving for Korean will be in another 2 days and *sniff* can u feel the excitement in the air? Hehe.. The koreans are eager to go back home and celebrate with their families but I'm looking forward for the holidays.. yippie!
So today again I had nasi goreng for brunch, adding in some of nek busu's sambal ikan bilis, and I feel like home. Talk with Abg Zul and I DID NOT get upset. haha. (I easily get upset when talking to Abg Zul i dunno why. I have no patience and always got mad-pity him) sorry abg, I'll try to calm down next time. T_T


I'm waiting for abang raja n kak norinah to get themselves ready. Going to do some shopping today! bye guys, hav fun!! 
:D

No comments: