Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yari : Denying undeniable dream

Salam hello gentle readers!

This time i want to talk about my recently obsession. Oh not quite recent, been about a month actually. :D Remember i did talk about this in my previous post 'berjalan-jalan bersama keluarga'. Wanna know about it? scroll down then.

This so-called obsession started about a month ago when I was having the leisure time with abg Zul. That thing is super duper cute, extraordinary amazing (well, at least for me), and I was like omygosh omygosh this is definitely what they call  love at the first sight!


What was it? Here I present u the most heart-melting gadget I ever met, SONY ERICSSON YARI!! (I'm spelling the name with honor- haha) 






 


Ape? biasa-biasa aje? Maybe for you dear. But i fell in love, oh so much in love with this thing. Why o why did I always meet something so adorable when my account balance shows less figure? And why did i say i AM obsessed with it? its because everytime I have the connection to the internet, I would proudly browse for "Yari Sony E". Oh sungguh kesian kan? Cant keep my eyes off Yari! OMG I am so pathetic!

I always go for Pink. Go pink! Go pink! Anyway I never found a pink Yari in any store yet, they always have the black and red Yari like the picture below. The red Yari is adorable as well but pink is always be my passion in anything. Girlish la tu konon! 




Yari is a gaming phone. I know I'm not so into games but hey why dont give it a try. A 5mp camera really caught my attention but the utmost attraction of Yari is of course, its look and design. And it is a slide phone. I never had one okay.!......ok.... actually I never had any luxury phone. My 'most expensive' phone would be my sony e W200i. Also pink in colour, bought it for 275rm (and it dont even has bluetooth!). However the most expensive phone (or i can say, thing) i have ever buy is MyIman which i got it for 350rm which I gave to my dad as a gift. Yari, is double (or double and a half, or maybe triple but I dont think it would be triple) of MyIman's price.
I know it is not yet my time to spend a lot of money on something like this, but, this time it is just different. I never wanted something so much like this time. I never cried for something like... a phone??wth.

But i texted abg zul telling him i really want to lay hand on Yari and at the same time I cried because I think I dream too much. Omygod I am crying now!


I have savings but Abg Zul said it doesnt worth it. I think so too. The savings are for my future. But why the hell am I still so fond of this thing.

Mom said dont buy it,  it is not something i need, it is just something i desire, a lust, a waste appetite. I know I know I know, it's just that, I think I've been sacrificing all this while and that I deserve something for myself but then again, I guess Yari is just too much for me. Or maybe this isnt the time yet. Got to hold on to that and be patient.


********


Advice to myself : Good luck on keeping your desire far away for the time being Nadia, focus on your  study please. There will be a time when u are able to have whatever u want in your life. Distracting stuff like this will only appear and getting in your way to focus. For your own sake. Alhamdulillah I still have a phone to communicate with, what about those who dont have any. Astaghfirullah.


p/s : But, Yari, I will never forget you.

No comments: